Winter days are meant to be filled with slow meanderings, and warm comfort food. As you all know, nothing makes my little foodie heart happier than trying out a new eatery and just sitting down for a chat.

On one of my recent shopping trips I realized that there was a new "maybe not so new" eatery in a center I don't often frequent. Seeing as though it was lunch time, why not splurge and have a treat!

I love my Entertainer ZA App and I quickly hopped on it to see if there was perhaps a special and blow me over there was ....woohoo! Cos let's face it who doesn't like a little saving?

Spoils on a budget

For those who don't know the Entertainer App, it's a yearly once off purchase which allows you to benefit from buy 1 get one free deal's through South Africa and many overseas countries. The deals are on dining, hair, beauty, lifestyle, accommodation and much more. Honestly, it's worth every penny and more!

The Daily Coffee Cafe in the Seaside Village, Big Bay. It has a modern feel and vibe, not cozy but still very welcoming. The decor albeit rustic has hints of both trendy and Nordic style accessories.
We sat down and had a scroll through the menu. As usual, I was trying my very best to avoid bread where possible and there were options available which could be adapted. The staff were great and accommodated me with a pulled pork "bunless" sandwich (with a bit of added salad .. you guys rock!)

The food was delicious and arrived in a relatively short space of ordering. It does bear mentioning that service can be a little slow.

My sweet tooth, of course, had to be satisfied. The waiter tempted me with the yummiest Barone baked cheesecake and it did not disappoint ... hmmm, could do with a piece right now mind you! *stomach grumbles*
The Daily Coffee Cafe's serve Terbadore Coffee Roasters, hailing from a roastery in Franschoek & Kzn and the cappuccinos are delicious. You can even purchase a bag of beans to go.
All in all the food is great, the service a little slow and the amenities are the centers, so you will need to walk a distance and make use of the public toilets.

The restaurant can definitely accommodate a wheelchair with little to no fuss!

My advice, arrive early and settle in for a slow relaxed vibe, nothing better on a Winter's Day!



** This is not a sponsored post