I absolutely adore having pretty bottles of handwash and hand lotion in my bathroom. It's no secret my original training was as a beauty therapist, and with that came the obsession of clean hands.


Healing Earth bathroom essentials
Natural oils and gentle products have always had an extra special place in my bathroom and HEALING EARTH is no different. I fell in love with the cool clean smell of HEALING OCEAN and my hands are loving the products too.

You see ever since I have been on blood pressure medication my hands have become unbearably dry at times. In fact, they almost become calloused, and as a woman that is not really the reputation, you want to put forward when meeting people.


Here are my thoughts on my recent acquisitions:

HEALING OCEAN HAND WASH - 200ml
Presented in a fresh and clean looking sandblasted glass bottle, this gentle handwash smells of gentle waves and fresh summer days on the beach. It leaves your skin feeling clean, comfortable and not stripped at all.

I love the convenient pump bottle and the colourless handwash, it really makes a statement without saying a word. I think this range will be my "go to" range for the next while!
Retails for: approx R110.00


HEALING OCEAN HAND & BODY SOOTHER - 200ml
Once again presented in the fresh and clean sandblasted glass, the hand and body lotion is pristine white in appearance. The formulation is light, fluffy, comforting and not at all greasy. The fragrance is similar to that of the hand wash, but not exactly!

I love that I can apply this cream to my hands and it just disappears in a matter of seconds with no oily residue, only a soft smooth skin is left in its wake ... heavenly!
Retails for: approx R110.00

I love how this brand looks to not only reflect the tranquility of the seaside through its fresh and striking white glass packaging but also extends HEALING EARTH'S environmentally-responsible ethos from the conservation of the earth to the preservation of the ocean.

So in the spirit of giving and with Mother's Day coming up, I thought I would give a set away, follow the steps below to enter:

a Rafflecopter giveaway
I love to splurge on my bathroom basics and I sure hope that I've encouraged you to do the same. Don't miss out on this opportunity to spoil yourself or your mum, because let's face all of our hands could do with a little love!


**Disclaimer 2