Eeeep at last Revlon has what I consider to be a 'Gourmand' fragrance! *does a jig* In case you might have missed the fact that I am clearly a foodie, I happen to love food-inspired fragrances too and the latest is REVLON'S LOVE HER MADLY BREATHLESS & ENCHANT!

This new fragrance contains hints of citrus, fresh florals and is beautifully complimented with a touch of Buttery Caramel or Creamy Vanilla!

FRAGRANCE FINESSE WITH REVLON

So first let's look at what is a Gourmand Fragrance?
A gourmand fragrance is a perfume which consists primarily of synthetic edible (gourmand) notes such as honey, chocolate, vanilla or candy. These top and middle notes may be blended with non-edible base notes such as patchouli or musk. They have been described as olfactory desserts.

Can I hear a hell's yes! I'll take a dessert that I can sniff any day, how about you? Might just help the extras from finding the hips too. Anyway I am digressing or getting distracted, either way, let get back to the lovely new fragrance 

LOVE HER MADLY BREATHLESS & ENCHANT by REVLON

I personally adore an everyday scent which can be paired with a deodorant spray for freshening up during the day. To be honest, I have a thing for bad smells and so sometimes I think fragrances and layering have become somewhat of an OCD obsession for me.

The two latest additions to the love her madly fold are:
1. LOVE HER MADLY BREATHLESS
Top notes: Lime, Orange, Pear, Lychee, and Cardamom
Heart notes: Jasmine and Heliotrope
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood and sweet Caramel

2. LOVE HER MADLY ENCHANT
Top notes: Raspberry, Apricot, and Mandarin
Heart notes: Geranium, Magnolia, and Rose
Base notes: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, and warm Vanilla

The ranges include the following so that you can layer for all day freshness:
- 50 ml Eau de Toilette
- Perfumed Body Spray
- Perfumed Body Lotion
- Roll On



I personally tested the REVLON LOVE HER MADLY BREATHLESS and I adored the fresh Citrus burst with the hints of rich and buttery caramel, in fact, this came across as quite a sophisticated fragrance.

Whilst I did have to touch up midday, I love that the fragrance was not overpowering but rather distinctly feminine and fresh. I have not stopped using mine and I love it, why not forgo the chocolate this Easter and indulge in a new fragrance rather. 

The 50ml fragrance retails for R320

P.S. - DID YOU KNOW?
Don't dab the fragrance on your wrists after spraying. If you rub your wrists together, you'll force the top notes to disappear faster than intended and as a result, your fragrance may not last as long!

The fragrances are available at all leading retailers and pharmacies who stock Revlon.

**Disclaimer 2