Every time I reflect on the years I have been working with Revlon, my mind wanders back to a rather intimate 'date night' we as media once had with them. It was shared with us how Revlon truly do listen to your (joe publics) feedback. The team shared how they had added foundation colours unique to our country. How make-up textures and colours had been adapted to suit your needs according to your feedback ... yes, it's true, your voice is actually heard!

So it's really great news when I see new blush shades added to their range because the feedback and idea could only have come from you!
SO LET'S GET CHEEKY WITH REVLON!

First up is a brand new addition to the REVLON SOUTH AFRICA fold, it is a great twist-up blush stick, making it perfect for when you are on the go.


The new REVLON INSTA-BLUSH is a sheer, blendable stick designed for use anytime and anywhere.
The blush comes in 4 colour variations namely:
- Rose Gold Kiss (for fair skins)
- Candy Kiss (for light skins)
- Nude Kiss (for medium tone skins)
- Berry Kiss (for dark skin tones)

Retails for R220 and it should be available now!

I must say the colour deposit of this product is not as intense as I expected. However, it is buildable, and I actually love all four shades. I personally find the REVLON INSTA-BLUSH to be a great option for my make-up bag, mainly because I have a bad habit of shattering my compressed powder blushes. I personally tested the Candy Kiss and loved as an option for winter.

There is also the new colour additions to the more traditional REVLON POWDER BLUSH, a small and convenient compact for both home and handbag. What makes the new range great is that it now comes in 3 finishes, namely Matte, Shimmer, and Satin.
While nothing new to the Revlon range the REVLON POWDER BLUSH is a soft and buildable micro powder with a colour to suit any complexion.
The new colours variations are:
Matte - Rosy Rendezvous, Bronze Beauty
Shimmer - Dare to Bare, Ravishing Rose
Satin - Orchid Charm

Retails for R239.00 and it should be available now!

I must be honest and say I was super happy to see that my all time favourite Tickled Pink is still around, but the RAVISHING ROSE that I tested is a lovely soft pink for those more natural make-up days.

While many still think of Revlon as a 'drug-store' brand, I will always use their blush, mascara, and foundation ... these are my trusted beauty staples, and they never disappoint!

Revlon is available at select leading retailers and pharmacies.


** Disclaimer Policy 2