Valentine's day is always a bittersweet day for me. It reminds me of my young love and spoils, it reminds of my personal belief ' that love can heal all wounds,' it reminds me of God's unfailing love, but it also reminds me of how long I have been walking a single life.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not am not a blubbering mascara mess, but I do long for the day when I can happily look forward to a love-filled Valentine's day. In the meantime, I found some truly lovely ways to distract myself this Valentine's day by spreading the love a little.



Here are 3 of my favorite Valentine's spoils:

1. KITTY LOVE
Show your kitties some love by purchasing their favorite Hill's kibble and get a free food storage bin! From 6 February 2017 – while stocks last - you will receive a FREE* Goodie Foodie Bin when purchasing select bags of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN, Ideal Balance, and Prescription Diet.

Cats: 
Buy 2 x bags of Hill’s Feline Science Plan, Ideal Balance or Prescription Diet to get a small 5kg Foodie Bin. Valid on bags sized between 2.7kg and 6.8kg.

The storage bins are more fun than ever with a FREE sticker pack and chalk label to personalize your pets’ foodie bin especially for them!

These pet goodie foodie bins are the ultimate storage solution which will not only help you keep your pet food fresher for longer, it will assist in keeping your home neat and tidy too!

I GOT MINE!

2. LIPPIE LOVE
So I have decided that today is about love and happy vibes and nothing makes a gal feel more alive than a bright lippy ... right?

The Avon scientists have developed the ultimate fusion of pure matte ingredients, Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick strikes the perfect balance between 100% matte finish and lasting, wearable comfort with no compromises.

Keep lips defined and sculpted hour after hour and best of all, it's  backed by the Avon True Promise.


Today I am wearing my AVON PERFECTLY MATTE LIPSTICK, for the morning I chose a color with a hint of Coral known as VIBRANT MELON, and for tonight I chose a color with a pink hue called ELECTRIC PINK. I love the staying power of these lipsticks and the great value for money.


3. GREAT HAIR, TAKES CARE!
I love a sale, who doesn't right! Well, my friends over at Retail Box are once again hosting a site-wide sale, don't miss out you'll be sorry! What are you waiting for ... runnn!


Also not to be missed is the launch of the Retail Box Secret Box #32 it's goes on sale today and for just R265 it has the most amazing full sized products REVIEW LATER TODAY!

So no matter what your HEART begets, come spoil yourself a little!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

** Disclaimer 2