So this year started off with a challenge for me, it turns out not only has my Chronic Fatigue worsened but it is now more or less Fibromyalgia.

It seems that my gut is giving me the run around (excuse the pun) with constant upsets, and worse yet it is not absorbing all my nutrients. The result of which is the degeneration of my health as mentioned above.

For those who know the joy of not being constantly tired and drained to the bone ... enjoy every day! You do not know the value of an energy-fueled, pain-free day until it is gone. While sufferers like myself with Chronic Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue, and Fibromyalgia struggle to just get out of bed and have to make a conscious decision to fight this unseen disorder over and over again!
I recently went to have myself checked out when I realized all was not well. I was attended to by the most awesome Dr. Graham Duncombe a doctor at Health Renewal part of the Renewal Institute; he is the kindest and most gentle spirited man. After countless tests amounting to about R3400 (gulp, sheesh) we were able to pinpoint why I am so exhausted all the time. Why despite constant exercise my fitness levels and muscles never improve and worst of all why my body aches, I can't sleep and have started gaining weight despite my best efforts.

Life is not an easy journey, but when it comes to your health, it is important to get to the root of a problem, no matter what the cost (and no, I am not on Medical Aid). 

Invest in yourself and do your damnedest to get better. I have now been put on a low GI gut restoring diet along with many changes in my supplements, and my weight loss is on hold but most of all I just want my energy back.

Here are a few vital supplements if you suffer from Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia to help limit inflammation and support your body:
- Vitamin D
- Omega 3
- Curcumin
- Green Coffee Bean
- CoQ10
- Devils Claw & Celery Seed
- Pre and probiotics
- Adrenal support

You can find most of these at Health Renewal branches.

I apologize for my long absence, but I will slowly get back into the swing of things I am sure.

I am looking at starting a blog about coping with Chronic Fatigue/Adrenal Fatigue/ Fibromyalgia, would you be interested in reading this? I am looking at lifestyle tips, symptoms, supplements, recipes and more. Do please let me know?

Have a super day x x

** This is not a sponsored post