If ever you were looking for a 'Fairy Godmother' SWEEP SOUTH are it!

No matter what the state of your house or what the day, SWEEP SOUTH have someone just dying to come and clean for you. In the click of a mouse, life as you knew it may just change ... and forever!

A clean house made easy

As cleaning services go we here is South Africa tend to be fairly conservative, from the process of booking to the actual idea that you can book online and the person will actually arrive on your doorstep as promised.

I recently threw caution to the wind, well ... actually, I was pretty much forced too. Why? Well I was moving house and beside all the nastiness that comes with packing up years of 'stuff', comes the fact that I need to clean both the house I'm exiting and the house I was moving in to.

Enter my 'saving grace' = SWEEP SOUTH

The Booking Process

At the click of a mouse, I managed to easily navigate their booking system, choose the service I wanted in other words ' a house, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms'. I also got to select optional extras such as 'cleaning: inside the oven, inside windows and inside cupboards' with a real bonus being the optional extra of them bringing along their own cleaning materials at just R40 extra ... woohoo! NO MESS, NO FUSS, and a clean house.

The Great Service
The booking process was swift, followed by my booking confirmation, including the name and a photo of my cleaning ladies, a brief bio on both of them as well as where they live and their respective cell phone numbers.

The ladies arrived more or less on time (do give a bit of grace with public transport), they soon got stuck in and by the time the day was over the house was clean.

The Perks
There is no need to plan ahead, have a regular service or be tied down to employing someone ongoingly. Thanks to SWEEP SOUTH your house cleaning can be a regular affair or as flexible as you require and you pay for what you choose!

My final say ...
All in all, it was a pleasant experience, easy to book and a breeze to walk into a clean and tidy home ... do yourself a favour and give them a try!

TO EXPLORE OR BOOK VISIT
Here's an R100 off voucher code from me to you ...

Voucher code: ODJHUE
Book here: https://sweepsouth.com/book/apply-voucher/ODJHUE

** Disclosure ranking 2