So it's no secret that I love food , I love eating and most of all I love exploring new eateries. I am not selective and I often taken along either mumsy or friends to try out new and interesting places.

I recently dropped into a local eatery which I had not yet explored (living in Cape Town, the food hub ... there are actually plenty of these) and I am determined to continue until I cannot find any untouched restaurant ... this may take time, as many do come and go rather quickly.

My favourite seem to be budget friendly options of late which offer both affordable food , fabulous portions and they must be delicious to boot.

Today's exploration was in favour of burger bliss and where better to go than our very own WOODBRIDGE ISLAND in Milnerton and the THE BEACH TAVERN 7441.
 Whilst the restaurant lacks any kind of panache it is your typical tavern, ideal for watching sports slugging down an ale and good old fashioned camaraderie. The menu contains an impressive array of Burgers , Pizza's and snack baskets to keep your tummy happy and your belly full.
On the day we both chose the BBM Burger or in other words the Bacon , Blue Cheese and Mushroom Burger ... oh yes and a side portion of onion rings. The portions were generous ... in actual fact big ... so much so that I didn't even attempt to eat my bun.

The food was fresh and tasty but definitely not the fastest and the waitering staff left a lot to be desired.

The venue is not wheel chair friendly and definitely not a cosy or romantic escape, it would however be a great family friendly restaurant.

The restaurant does have great weekly specials if you are a local, here take a lookey ...
So there you have it another great meal out, I should imagine in summer or on Rugby days/nights this place gets packed ... but give it a try, just don't be in a hurry!

**This is not a sponsored post