Oh yes, my friends if you are looking for a little taste of Paris whilst on the run then this little eatery is just up your alley!

Oh Crepe!

This rather basic but delightful eatery pronounced ONZE is situated in the Tygervalley Mall in Cape Town , it can be found in the Food Court area ... but do not be fooled into thinking that there will always be space ... it is popular to the point of me almost sitting on the floor and leaving before my coffee was finished ... yes, you heard me right ... we were all but bullied out of our table when saying good bye to part of the family ... crazy stuff!

We arrived at 10am to a relatively empty eatery and by 11am the place was pumping, with nary an open seat in sight. The menu consists of french crepes which are traditionally rather sweet, as in Crepe Suzette with orange flambé or the Nutella and Chantilly cream. The selection is great from the basic crepe with cinnamon, honey and lemon ... to the more sweet option of fried banana, Nutella and Chantilly cream.
A great bonus was to see was that 011ze also offer savoury options, a play on the traditional french 'Galette' normally made with pastry, but in true style these Galettes are made with crepes and there is quite a variety to choose from , here take a look ...
On this particular day I treated my mumsy, my cousin and my aunt to a sweet temptation in between baby-sitting and my cousins son's rugby matches. 011ze is kid friendly and the cousins had such fun I could not resist taking a picture of these cute little munchkins (they can be little monsters too mind you ... tee hee).
Overall this is by no means elegant dining, but it is a great place to stop for a treat with coffee. It's a no-mess, no-fuss kinda place with good food for a quick in and out.

What makes their crepes unique?
The specially blended and selected stone ground flour and the home-made Chantilly cream, made the traditional French style. 

You can find 011ze in the following cities: Paris, Rabat and Cape Town!

Go on give in to that sweet tooth and go give them a try ... I know you want to!

* Side note: They can cater to wheel chairs but there are not toilets on site.
** This is not a sponsored post