Now I bet you thought I'd be chatting about the hair on your head ... wrong! I'm talking about no more need to walk around this winter with those nasty fluffy legs because it's too much of a mission to shave!

NAIR have now developed a fabulous in-shower hair removal cream or as they call it the SHOWER POWER CREAM.
The product which has definitely evolved from the old school 'pink and pretty' days, to the now modern, sleek teal and gold ... which definitely impresses.

The enriched Argan and Jojoba Oils leave your skin feeling soft and supple with no more dryness and discomfort.
The benefits of this new formulation are Vitamin E, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories which ensure a smooth and stubble free result. I have to be honest and say I am impressed firstly at the lack of any kind of 'smell' and secondly at how great my skin felt afterwards.
The product comes with a handy applicator spatula for both application and removal and can simply be rinsed and removed.

For me the product proved to be a welcome and pleasant surprise, I must be honest and say it did take about 4 mins longer to work on my hair than the packaging claimed ... but hey whats a few minutes between friends right?

I find it works best to apply it when I get up , I then make my bed as well as my trusty cup of coffee and hop in the shower ... et viola ... no more bad hair days!

The NAIR ARGAN OIL RANGE offers option for the entire body and is sold exclusively through Clicks.

The NAIR SHOWER POWER CREAM comes in a 200ml tube and retails for R124.95

Bye bye winter woolies!

** This product was supplied for review purposes