Revlon has once again come out with another fabulous and convenient 2-in-1 product. The latest in the world renown brands arsenal is a 2-in-1 compact foundation and concealer.

I recently got spoilt with one, an opportunity to FIND MY PEREFCT MATCH.

After using REVLON COLOURSTAY 2-IN-1 COMPACT MAKE UP & CONCEALER for the last week or so I just had to share what I thought of it ...
Firstly I need to mention that this fabulous compact comes as a 2-in1compact, but the make up pan iteslf consists of 3 layers: the sponge compartment which allows for airing at the bottom, the foundation which covers a full pan and lastly an overlay with the small round concealer pan ... genious really!

Here see for your self ...

REVLON COLOURSTAY 2-IN-1 COMPACT MAKE UP & CONCEALER features a variety of shades to suit all skin tones, but best of all the foundation is perfectly-paired with the complementing cream concealer.

The compact also features REVLON'S well known COLOURSTAY TECHNOLOGY, and a sweat-resistant formula which is designed to last all day.

So what did I think?
I found this product to glide on easily and give a smooth and refined finish, for me it gave a medium coverage, but is buildable and with a few applications you can easily achieve a more intense coverage. The concealer was a little sheer for my liking, but overall the application was natural, not cakey and gave a beautiful soft finish.

As for staying power, the product did last the entire day, however I found I needed to touch up around 3pm. It seems to wear off on my cheek area (not sure if this is from me touching my face or the phone ??) but the rest of the face weathered the entire day.

One thing I will say is the product is super convenient to keep in your bag, especially if you're looking for a smooth natural demi-matte finish in a jiffy. However, do not be fooled by the colour of the foundation in the pan, for some reason the pans look darker than they are ... get choosey ... use the testers ... and FIND YOUR PERFECT MATCH!

This product comes in 14 shades and can be found at leading retailers and pharmacies nationwide. It is in-store now!

Retails for R299.00

** product was supplied for review purposes