It sometimes gets rather overwhelming having to constantly fight and battle to get somewhere in life, heck anywhere in life actually.

I have had more than my fair share of troubles and everytime I pick myself up, I thank God for his grace, mercy and understanding ... and I carry on.

But goodness I am in such of place of fighting back tears, screaming in frustration and trying to cling to God at the moment.
You see I finally reached that space, place and age in my life where I want to purchase my own little corner on this mortal coil. A little home it would be, but mine nonetheless ... a place to make and call home.

It does however seem as though everything and it's aunty is coming against me at full force, my resources are limited and I have but only one hope left ... God.

Sometimes it is so hard to keep going and fighting and hoping ... but onwards I must go! I have to be honest and say I am tired of adulting alone and tired of trying to do this life solo.

A little prayer would not go unwarranted right now, so here is to pulling myself together and being grateful for all that I do have.

The worst is that I have to move regardless as they are selling where I live ... all I can say is heaven, please help me!

It's almost weekend and I feel some beach walking therapy coming along, rain or shine :)