Life can be a long and winding road for many of us, sometimes littered with crash-bangs and other times pretty blah! Either way it's here to be lived and live it we shall!

This year has once again been pretty challenging, but you know what?
I somehow feel stronger, wiser and healthier than I have in a very long ...long time!
Here are a few lessons that I have learnt along the way which I thought I would share:

1. MY FAITH IS MY ROCK!
Now you don't have to be a Christian (which I am) to understand this concept, it's as simple as relying on your Creator's strength (in my case God) to carry you through the tough times.
Honestly I would not have survived otherwise!

2. FRIENDS WILL COME AND GO, BUT TRUE FRIENDS WAIT & JOIN IN ON THE JOURNEY WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!
I am so blessed in my friendship circles, yes I have a few and they are all the same.

- When I am down they are all there for me
- Though I may not see them often, every-time I do ... it's like there has been no time or space in-between at all!
- When I am busy or not in the mood for people, they understand
- When the challenges of life come, they are my life raft of love , kindness, care and hugs

** I am dedicating this to my LCC friends, my bookclub, my friends at work, my blogger buddies (you know who you are), my lifetime friends (you know who you are) , my previous colleagues but now forever friends (you know who you are) and my cousins ... I hope you know who you are *tee hee*

3. BOOK CLUB IS NOT JUST ABOUT BOOKS
I have the most amazing eclectic and fabulous bunch of women in our book club and they are a constant source of love and support. I have learnt so much when it comes to new book genre's and also life's little lesson's ... you gals rock!
4. THE WORLD CAN WAIT!
When it comes to friends and family who are ill or getting old, the world can wait! The world will still be 'out there' when you get back, but those treasure and people dear to your heart may not. Never live in regret, rather make the time count. (I love you gran and we all miss you dearly!)

5. SOME BRANDS ARE NOT JUST A PRODUCT, BUT A SUM OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE BEHIND THE BRAND ITSELF!
I am forever indebted to the brands who stood by me and gave me space when I needed it, I treasure the opportunity to work with them and will always go above and beyond to share their amazing products with you. Especially knowing the heart which lies behind the brand.

So there you have it , 5 small little life's lessons, that made a huge impact on my life over the last 6 months.

Watch this space as I continue to rediscover my mojo and try to share more fabulousness with you more often!