I got to spend the most awesome #DateNight with Revlon a few weeks ago , it was a time of pampering , 'oohing and aaahing' at new launches and it was a delightful time of discovery too!

You see there are some of the most amazing launches on the horizon , a few of which I cannot share for fear of being 'shot at dawn' and labelled a traitor ... tee hee!

I can however share that there are two NEW fragrances in the REVLON FIRE & ICE range!
The one fragrance will have your blood running hot and entice that sultry vixen inside just waiting to breakout, and reveal her 'naughty' side ... can I hear a 'ROAWWWR'! The second is a fresher lighter fragrances with undertones of fresh summer days filled with lighthearted fun and flirty-ness whilst ensconced in a citrusy cloud of happiness!

Now I don't know about you, but I have both sides of these fragrances to me personality which is why when REVLON asked us to choose a favourite ... it was just not possible as I wanted and adored them both!

So let's take a closer look at them , after all Christmas is around the corner and it's not to late for you to sneak out a wrap a 'too me, from me' present for yourself ... heck, I use my cats as an excuse they give me gifts every year (they have their own money of course ...shhhhh!)

REVLON FIRE & ICE -  INFERNO 
As I mentioned this is a spicier fragrance with more body, I personally think it is a great option as an evening fragrance or alternatively for those days when you are looking to have a presence when entering a room.

Top Notes: Orange, Blossom & Bergamot.
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Peach and Rose.
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood and Musk.

The packaging is red and fiery making it as hot and sensual as the fragrance itself with a gorgeous and rather unique frosted glass bottle resembling a flame.

REVLON FIRE & ICE - RADIANCE
As I mentioned this fragrance is light and summery with fresh notes (rather reminiscent of D & G Light Blue and far more affordable).

Top Notes: Green Apple, Peach and Lemon.
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose and Freesia.
Base Notes: White Musk, Amber and Cedarwood.

The packaging is shades of light blues making it as cool and fresh as the fragrance itself with a gorgeous and rather unique frosted glass bottle resembling a flame.

Price points on these are brilliants as always:
Eau de Toilette R289.00
90ml Perfumed Body Spray R33.95
150ml Perfumed Body Spray R39.95
250ml Perfumed Body Lotion R34.95
50ml Roll-On R20.95
( ** these are recommended retail prices)

AVAILABLE NOW at all leading pharmacies and Revlon stockists

p.s. Yes, I have them both (tee hee, #FragranceAddict)