So life got a little crazy this year  and somehow being a social media manager has me busier than ever and loving every minute of it!

In our family we have had plenty of ill health and personal challenges which continue as I write with my granny once again in hospital ... They say 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' and I guess I have to agree.

God has blessed me in so many ways, and I really do appreciate more than I could ever possible express. I have started a personal health journey which has seen my feeling healthy and starting to achieve goals I never thought possible.

It has been a year which has left me feeling a little like a mad scientist
- Stage 1 - EXPLOSIVE
- Stage 2 - UNSTABLE
- Stage 3 - SECURED & A WORK IN PROGRESS


I just want to personally take a minute to thank you for your patience, and I will do my utmost best to best more regularly in the coming months.

Coming up:

- A review of Revlon's NEW Fire & Ice fragrances
- A book review of BLACK RABBIT HALL by Penguin Books
- A Restaurant review of La Belle in Mouille Point
- A Recipe: Butternut, Feta & Spring Onion Canneloni

See you soon , love and hugs as always!