I love Avon as a brand, and today will feature some of my favourite finds in their current brochure.

I am no brand snob and I will happily use drugstore brands such as Essence, Catrice, Wet n Wild, NYX and Make Up Revolution and these days Avon are keeping up with the best of them.

Avon have just launched this brand new fragrance called Attraction (have you seen how lovely the TV Commercial is and it has Vanilla!!!) , it's no secret I love Avon's fragrances and can't wait to get a whiff of this lovely.
I was spoilt by mumsy the other day, she bought me the Avon's Big and False Lash Mascara as a treat. I am really enjoying this mascara and I find that it gives great volume and length. If I had one wish it would be that they have a waterproof version of this mascara.
Summer is on it's way and I am once again lusting after the Avon Bright Start Foundation for those hot summer days when I am just moseying around the house. It gives the skin a lovely soft dewy finish. You can read my full review - click here 
Gosh these lipglosses look amazing, I love the ColourScience lipgloss in Watermelon normally but I must say a lipgloss that has an SPF15 sounds awesome and just as appealing is the Avon 3D Lipgloss
The Pink Pout is definitely on my lust have list.
Eyeshadow palette's in neutral shades are my absolute addiction and here are two absolutely gorgeous palettes at an amazing price so why not take both ... I know you want to! 
Okay so maybe it's just me *giggles*.
Love love love both of these jewellery sets and what a steal!
This is a new line from Avon, they usually have these seasonal ranges of foot products by Avon Foot Works and Pineapple Sorbet just sounds heavenly. I really struggle with my feet in summer they tend to get super dry so this would be awesome and you get all 3 for R99 buckaroo's ...serious?
Last but not least, are these exotic sounding shower gels. I am not a bath person at all and so I tend to be a huge sucker for any new shower gels and these sound delish! the names alone hint at exotic Arabian Nights and Morocco.
Don't forget to support women through Avon's two charities this month too ...
I could honestly shop till I drop in Avon's brochures, they always have something new, fun and trendy. 

Summer is on it's way ... well almost here actually, so why not stock up now on your favourite's so that you can start saving for Christmas. Better yet, why not start buying Christmas presents now it's not that far you know!

It's Breast Cancer Awareness month so please be wise and have yourself checked and support Avon's great charity Ithemba.

Have a super weekend everyone!








Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)