I don't know about you but my pets are my babies , my friends and my solace on sad days, it goes without saying that I would do anything for them ... literally anything!

After my Tiger got hit by a car some time back I decided to change all three of my cats onto the Hill's J/D diet and it is the best decision I have ever made. Mischka has lost some weight which is great and well the other two are the same and both are happy, healthy and very mobile.

 Obesity is said to be the biggest pet health problem in SA. This October hundreds of practices are offering free #petobesityweek weight assessments and voting is on for 2015 Hill’s Pet Slimmer of the Year competition. 

The nine finalists have shed a total of 86kgs between them! Check out their inspiring pix and stories and vote for your favourites before midday 22 October on www.petslimmer.co.za.

Here is Milo who has lost more than 45% body weight and clearly loving life as a new slimmer and healthier hound dog!
 Before 

After

The nine dogs that have made it into the finals of the 2015 Hill’s Pet Slimmer of the Year competition have lost an incredible 86kgs between them. Check out their inspiring photos and stories on www.petslimmer.co.za then vote for your favourites before 22 October.

For more visit www.hills.co.za









Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)