I saw this bottle and it was love at first sight, one of those moments when it doesn't matter what the fragrance smells like i just want it!

This gorgeous red beauty was launched this year (2015) and is the latest addition to the Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie fragrance range.

The Feerie family tree reads something like this ... the Original Feerie launched in 2008, in 2009 they launched the Feerie Eau de Toilette, Feerie Gold pure perfume and in 2011, Feerie Rose de Nieges launched a few years later in 2013 Feerie Spring Blossom was launched and held it's place for honour for the last two years.

So I guess you would like to take a look at this beauty ...

VAN CLEEF & ARPELS FEERIE RUBIS

This fragrance is inspired by rubies and has it's signature faerie sitting atop the bottle. The red is reminiscent of rubies and symbolises love and passion.

The fragrance notes are as follows:
The Top Notes are fruity - with exotic and juicy red notes of raspberry, red currant, pink pepper and litchi.
The Middle Notes include a bouquet of magnolia, freesia, peony and iris. 
The Base Notes are musky and include - musk, Tonka bean, cedar and sandalwood leave a trail in the base.

I wish I could say that I have experienced this lovely fragrance but sadly I have not ...sigh!

The fragrance comes in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

I hope you enjoyed learning about this lovely, and should you have experienced the joy of this fragrance please do share your comment below I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.









Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)