If you are a regular follower of my blog you will know how much I love Catrice and Essence and today I get to share with you a lovely eyeshadow palette that has been on my 'lust-have' list ever since I first saw it.

It is positively the most delicious looking shades called CHOCOLATE NUDES and here goes ...


CATRICE CHOCOLATE NUDES EYESHADOW PALETTE
So here is what I thought of this lovely ...

Packaging:
The packaging is simple and understated but still elegant and practical, the eyeshadow applicator that comes with the shadow is a quality applicator and really works well for touch up's on the go.

Coverage:
The colour deposit of these shadows is great, in fact with the darker colours you would be wise to go slowly and build colour. This palette is made up of a selection of both matte and shimmer shadows.

Durability:
These shadows give about 4-5hours wear before they need to be touched up or refreshed , overall I found these to be on a par with many of my other eyeshadow palettes but with a super affordable price.

I absolutely adore this eyeshadow palette and I must say that on application many of the lighter browns take on a hue of Rose gold which is super flattering for blue eyes. Love it!

Retails for R89.95 and is available as Dis-Chem pharmacies.





Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)