I have often shared my love for GOSH COSMETICS with you here on the blog , they are a lovely brand that I discovered first in the UK and later at home, needless to say I was elated when they hit South African shores.

Spring has brought a whole lot of new launches in the beauty world including in this instance a few from Gosh Make Up and they are all sooooo pretty!

Here are a few of the latest Spring inspired make up offerings from GOSH Cosmetics ...
 GOSH SPRING COLLECTION
Gosh Eyelight Trio in Fairytale #002
Packaging: 4/5 - The packaging is simple, no mess, no fuss kinda trio, the only disadvantage is that it does not come with an applicator for make up on the run or quick touch up's.
Texture: 4/5 - The texture of these eye shadows are superfine , they are true to colour and give an awesome colour deposit on just one stroke of a brush.
Durability: 4.5/5 - I found the longevity of these shadows truly surprising, and despite the fact that I personally would not have chosen this colour palette for myself I am really loving it!

Each palette comes with an iridescent highlighter, a glitter shadow and a satin finish colour.

There are 3 palettes in the range:
#001 Three of a kind
#002 Fairytale
#003 Chunky Chocolate

This colour palette is great for blue eyes and a real pretty sparkly addition to any ladies make-up bag.
Retails for R135.00 and is available at any Edgars or Red Square store.

Gosh Forever Lip Shine in #001 Baby Baby
Packaging: 4/5 - The packaging is a plain simple twist up lippie, what I do like is that it is quite a narrow lippie and therefore great to apply on thinner lips. Pro: No sharpener required whoohooo!
Texture: 4/5 - The texture is a creamy gloss, not quite lipstick, not quite gloss and gives a great colour deposit. I am loving this Gosh Baby Baby Forever Lipshine Colour which is a fun and rather pretty pink.
Durability: 3.5/5 - It does tend to have a slight staining action to it, it offers a great sheen and is super comfortable on the lips. A great budget buy!

This baby is paraben free which makes me even happier!

There are 5 shades in the range:
#001 - Baby Baby
#002 - Sweet Moments
#005 - Flirty Dream
#006 - Magic Monday
#008 - Spring Fling

Retails for R105.00 and is available at any Edgars or Red Square store.

I absolutely adore these Spring additions, especially as they are super affordable, long wearing and pretty on the eye.

Have a super week everyone!








Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)