Now as you know I am never one for the cheapest , let alone one that has 'cheap and chic' in the title and yet somehow this fragrance just managed to get my attention. Here's today FRAGRANCE FRIDAY choice MOSCHINO STARS.

Whilst I can't say that I have ever experience this lovely , it sure does intrigue me ...hmmm maybe it's the starts and day dreaming? after all I am in the process of reigniting dreams and throwing out the 'overpowering' depression of late.

So enough from me here is what this lovely looks like .....

MOSCHINO STARS
This fragrance was launched in 2014 and is described as follows:

- The top notes are tart sweet cocktail syrup, citron, may rose and peony 
- The middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, orange blossom and jasmine
- The base notes are driftwood, vetiver, ambroxan and amber.

To me these sound really fresh and almost 'forresty' with a flourish of flowers.

This fragrance was the first to be launched under the creative director Jeremy Scott who seems have a penchant for the whimsical if you look at the latest Moschino fragrance called TOY and it's in the form of a Teddy Bear.

I love that the fragrance is housed in a sturdy square glass bottle cap featuring a magnificent gold cap chiseled shooting stars in the shiniest gold splendour and sold in a gold finished carton that shares the star theme.
If you have experienced the fragrance do share what you thought of it the comments section below , I love getting your feedback.

Have a super duper weekend!









Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)