In the past I have touched briefly on the REVLON PHOTOREADY AIRBRUSH EFFECT FOUNDATION and today I want to share a little more on this foundation , as well as celebrate the release of some fabulous new shades such as Ivory, Vanilla and Shell.

Why the celebration? 
Well because I'm a pale face ya'll and the 'nude shade' makes me look rather 'yellow around the gills'.

REVLON PHOTOREADY AIRBRUSH EFFECT IN VANILLA
So here's what I thought ...

Packaging - 
The packaging is the usual great glass bottle so that you can see the level of your foundation , it comes with a black airless pump which gives enough in one pump to cover my entire face when using a foundation/stipple brush to apply.

It's functional , clean and easy to use, but whatever you do ... do not drop this one on a tiled floor.

Fragrance - 
None to speak of and even less so once applied to the face.

Texture - 
The texture is lightweight and breathable, your skin feels smooth whilst the light gently reflects off  of the surface giving you a more radiant and youthful appearance. All of this is thanks to the revolutionary formula with Light-Filtering Technology which delivers a poreless, airbrushed look. 
The soft-focus pigments create a luminous finish helping your skin look younger and more refreshed.

Efficacy - 
I am hooked and absolutely adore this foundation. I truly am overjoyed by the three lighter shades that have been added to this collection, so that I can now use this foundation in both winter and summer.

Did You Know?
These foundations also contain an SPF20

For more info visit:
www.revlon.co.za

These foundations are available as selected retail stores and pharmacies nationwide.







Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the top bar)