Once again it's Fragrance Friday time and the aromatic temptations continue, this week I am featuring a brand new lovely that I spotted on my good friend Dave Lackie's site (view his article here)

Gucci launches its new perfume Gucci Bamboo this Spring 2015.  (Winter in the Southern Hemisphere)

The fragrance is said to reflect confidence and femininity, combined with the undeniable strength and resilience of bamboo. It is designed for modern woman the fragrance is intense, graceful and gentle all at the same time.

Top notes - Citrusy accords of bergamot 
Middle notes -  An exotic floral heart of ylang-ylang, Casablanca lily and orange blossom. 
Base notes - Sandalwood, Tahitian vanilla and amber.
 The face of the perfume is actress Gal Gadot who exudes a seductive elegance akin to the fragrance itself.
The bottle design blends delicate sensibility with strong lines and is defined by the glass art deco bottle shaped to resemble that of a diamond. The cap being a stand out feature which resembles it's Bamboo inspiration, in polished silver.

Available as 50ml and 75 ml Eau de Parfum 
I had such fun watching the inspirational video and I thought I would share it with you.

This is a definite for the #wishlist ladies!






Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the top bar)