Gosh and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It may not have been a wet winter in Cape Town so far but it sure has been chilly! (by our standards anyway), not that I can say it has really kept me indoors much , but it has given me enough time to spot some enviables and compile a Wish List.

I know it has been forever since last I did one of the posts , but hey it's here now ... check it out!


So let's unpack a little ...

Make Up -
Catrice - Rose Eyeshadow Palette-available at Dischem stores
The Balm - Autobalm (California Palette) - www.retailbox.co.za

Hair - 
OGX (Organix) - Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner
OGX - Kukui Oil
Available at www.zando.co.za

Veaudry - My Curl curling wand LOVE LOVE LOVE (so need this! #tamethosecurls)
Available from www.retailbox.co.za

Nails - 
Essie Nail Colour in Fiji - a nude pink
Essie Nail Colour in Bare & Topless- a nude taupe
Morgan Taylor - New York State of Mind
All available at www.retailbox.co.za

Boots - 
Grey Wedge Boot - EDEN BOOT
Black Boot - SELENA BOOT
Available at www.bronxwoman.com

Nespresso - (need I say more?)
I would love love love the Nespresso Mocchiato Machine
Available online here www.nespresso.com

CHECK OUT THE NESPRESSO RECIPES - Here

So that it folks , I hope you enjoyed! Keep warm and toasty , snuggle if you can and if you can't ... drink plenty of wine and coffee (you have my permission *winks*)







Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the top bar)