Gosh well clearly it's Friday again , how the weeks are flying!

On a personal note before we get started I am starting in a new position this week coming , I am super excited but a little apprehensive after my last bleep on the radar , wish me luck and hold a finger or two ... better yet a prayer would be so appreciated you have no idea!

So onto today's fragrance , I came across this fragrance at a pop up shop/fashion launch and we were each gifted a mini sized sample fragrance. To me it is somewhat of a super sophisticated scent , one of those for when you feel more inclined to 'adult-ing' rather than erring on the side of whimsy!

Here's a little history into Burberry and there fragrances of which I love both ....

Burberry is a luxury British design house founded by Thomas Burberry in 1856. It is a fashion house that distinguished itself with fashion and accessories including the now-iconic trench coat and recognizable tartan pattern. Burberry was granted a Royal Warrant for Clothing from the British Royal Family a definite nod in the right direction..

In addition to their fashion line and accessories, the Burberry brand offers an exclusive line of fragrances for men and women—many in bottles adorned with the company's signature tartan—under arrangement with Inter Parfums. Their first perfume, Burberry for Men, appeared in 1981.

DID YOU KNOW:
Burberry now have 61 fragrances in their collection to date
The new Burberry fragrance which speaks British elegance and sophistication is called My Burberry. This new addition to the Burberry fragrance family was launched in September 2014 and is available in both the concentration of Eau de Parfum and  Eau de Toilette version (launching summer 2015).
This fragrance is inspiration of creative director Christopher Bailey in collaboration with perfumer Francis Kurkdjian.

My Burberry Eau de Toilette is a fresh interpretation of the original, bright and uplifting, inspired by spring flowers after rain and elegant Burberry trench coat.

TOP NOTES:lemon blossom and sweet pea
MIDDLE NOTES: a heart of peony, peach blossom and freesia
BASE NOTES:Damask rose, white moss and musk.

This fragrance features two of the most famous British models, Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne.

The bottle design, as well as the original, contains details of the Burberry trench coat.

It is available as 50ml and 90 ml Eau de Toilette.
Personal review:

Packaging -
I love the 'chunky squarish' bottle and although I don;t own the full sized fragrance I do always love the simple elegance of this gorgeous bottle.

The Gold packaging just oozes an air of wealth and sophistication!

Durability -

I find the fragrance lasts very well , it is great for both a day-time or nigh-time fragrance and honestly just makes me feel elegant and 'grown up'.

To me it's a real confidence booster fragrance. 

I always support the following stores when purchasing my fragrances of choice...
Stuttafords , Edgars Red Square , Sassy Factory Shop and The Fragrance Boutique








Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the top bar)