I recently got sent the cutest little electric sonic toothbrush , it's a trendy little number that folds away into a cute travel sized package.

I absolutely adored using this product and whilst it won't quite replace my 'Rolls Royce ' of an electric toothbrush it certainly will be the toothbrush I use for my travels here on out.

What is awesome about  VIOlife Slim Sonic portable/ travel toothbrush is that is comes with the following features:
- cute fun and trendy designs in a variety of colours to suit all personalities.
- it uses the readily available and super practical AAA battery ( no need for adaptors , just extra batteries)
- it gives an impressive 22 000 brush strokes per minute
- it comes with an extra toothbrush head ( for either a replacement or hubby)
- it is compact and perfect for travel

To me I just love the fact that the designs come in seasonal colours and prints ... that's fashion for your teeth ladies.

This season's designs include:
- Bold Feisty Leopard
- Rocking Camo
- Cool Mirage
- Neon inspired flirty Lip Smack's
- Hip Houndstooth ( my favourite)
- Glittering Lavender or Blush

VIOLIFE - SLIMSONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH (Travel size)
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
the packaging is cute , bright and on trend a great bonus for those ladies who look to be trendsetters in all that they do. For me I just love that I get to have a fun, bright and  practical toothbrush that is not scared to stay home or travel with me.

Functionality - 
It is an effective toothbrush which is just as good if not better than most , it's gentle but effective and cleans the teeth beautifully in just a few minutes.

Efficacy -
Overall I have really enjoyed using this toothbrush , I am impressed with how effective it is at cleaning my teeth and with an impressive 22 000 brushes per minute it can compete with many of the 'big boys' out there. The VioLife Slim Sonic outshines all the other brands however when it comes to travel and being super compact.

These cute little numbers Retail at R299.00

 For more info visit www.slimsonic.co.za

Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)










So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 


Size - 


Efficacy -


Travel Compatibility -









Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)