Winter often leaves my skin feeling dry and parched , the older I get the more my skin develops this unsightly dry flakey areas especially on my body.

I now find myself changing my skin care for my entire body and face quite dramatically as a result, and every year I try to test and experiment with new products in order to find those which best suit my transition from Summer to Autumn and then on to Winter.

HYDRATE & RESTORE WINTER SKIN WITH DR.GOBAC
So here is what I thought ...

DR GOBAC DAY BALANCE CREAM - 50ml
Packaging - 
Is the ultra chic and clinical airless pumps in white and grey. They are practical to use , easy to travel with and I love that they are airtight.

Fragrance - 
Dr Gobac does not uses fragrances and because of the high concentration of active ingredients in this cosmeceutical product it has a slightly sweet smell with a hint of herbs mainly thanks to the contents. It is important to note however that it is not intrusive and disappears within a few seconds of being on the skin.

Texture -
This is a medium thickness rather viscous cream , a little goes a long way so please one pump of the product is more than enough to cover the entire face and neck area.
I find that when I have applied this day cream over my serum that my skin feels comfortable, hydrated and smooth all day , in fact my make-up even applies better.

Efficacy -
The Day Balance Cream is super effective and hydrating and plumping the skin, it gives an all day moisture boost and even better is that a little goes a long way. It is definitely a worthwhile investment for my winter skin.

** to read about the active ingredients - click here

DR GOBAC BIORESTORE SERUM - 25ml
Packaging - 
This comes packaged in a nifty slim tube with slanted applicator and screw on top , it allows for you to control the amount of product you dispense , simple by applying pressure on the tube itself (picture a tube which just look like a bigger lip gloss applicator tube).

Again in comes in the hygienic and clinical colours of white and silver.

Fragrance - 
Dr Gobac does not uses fragrances and because of the high concentration of active ingredients in this cosmeceutical product it has a slightly acidic smell with a hint of herbs mainly thanks to the contents. It is important to note however that it is not intrusive and disappears within a few seconds of being on the skin.

Texture -
Is a viscous gel cream which smooths over the skin and is absorbed in a matter of seconds.

Efficacy -
The Biorestore serum is unique serum in that it contains plant stem cells and makes use of this plant stem cell technology to treat the following:
'This hi-tech product provides unique protection to Epidermal Stem Cells, increasing stem cell longevity, limiting the formation of wrinkles and lines and stimulating growth and quality of the epidermis. Activated ‘time proteins’ retard and reverse signs of ageing while maintaining healthy physiology of the skin.' Dr Gobac Cosmeceuticals

I personally found my skin to become smoother , more even toned and plumped up. This is a definite 'must have' booster treatment for Winter and change of seasons.

** to read more about the cocktail of ingredients that make up this serum - click here


To read more about Dr Robert Gobac the owner and founder of Dr Gobac Cosmeceuticals - click here
To read 10 facts about Dr Gobac Cosmeceuticals - click here
To read about my 3 step skin care routine with Dr Gobac Cosmeceuticals - click here

For more info www.drgobac.co.za









Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)