Winter is my favourite time of the year ... I know I know ...just shoot me already!
But honestly here in Cape Town our winters are relatively mild compared to countries where is snow and a minus degree Celsius recording is just another day.

Despite the mild winter I do find that my cats tend to move in closer and become what I call 'clingon's' .. you know those moments when they just won't budge , or lie in the crook of your back so that when you turn in your sleep you land up crushing a kitty!

That is why I got so excited when I saw Hill's latest promotion of - A Gift with Purchase ... 

Enter the #kittycuddler

These #hillskittycuddler super-snuggly beds will be available in a choice of four colours with each purchase of two medium bags of Hill’s Science Plan (3kgs to 5kgs) or Ideal Balance Feline (2.72kgs to 6.8kgs) at veterinary outlets from 1 June 2015.

Hill’s Science Plan and Hill’s Ideal Balance Feline are naturally preserved, completely balanced and scientifically-formulated to meet a cat’s specific nutritional needs.

For your nearest participating practice or vet shop - contact, Hill’s on infoza@hillspet.com
or 0800 228 783.
For more info: www.hillspet.co.za/News.
Become part of a community passionate about pets and learn about Hill’s latest special offers on Facebook www.hillspet.co.za/facebook and Twitter www.twitter.com/HillsPetSA.

**This bed offer is available while stocks last and terms and conditions do apply. 









Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)