As a therapist and a Christian it make my heart super happy to support a good cause and Thyme Sap in Cape Town will be running their first fundraiser this year. Why not spoil yourself and/or a loved one in the name of charity.

I have a good giggle and a soft spot for this Spa as Louda the Spa Manager was one of my students when I was Principal at a beauty academy , I am so proud of her and to see that she leads her team well and that the company she works for care about the community.

Go THYME SPA you will always have my support!!

'Thyme Spa are excited to announce their very first Charity Massage-A-Thon Day!

This year, we will be hosting the event in aid of Ubuntu Halfway House for abandoned babies.

Here is a link to their Facebook Event Page, with more information:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1108857072461000/

They will also have a basket to collect items from the linked wish list (Click Here), which we will also be donating to Ubuntu House, together with all funds raised.'