I have had such fun doing make up charts of late , there is nothing more therapeutic than sitting and just playing with make up.

I recently created a day time make using Charlie cosmetics ( by Revlon) . Charlie cosmetics are a budget make up range this does not mean 'cheap', it simply caters to a more affordable price point for those who need to work on a budget yet still require a great quality make up range.

I love that the palettes come with a variety of colours which makes it versatile to use on a daily basis , the lipsticks are super pigmented , the eye pencils are soft and glide beautifully around the eye area without stretching the skin.

I have enjoyed working with these products and here is my evening make up 'look' created below.

NIGHT TIME NUDES - EVENING MAKE UP WITH CHARLIE (by Revlon)
So now that you've seen the look , lets break it down a little and take a look at the make up used to create this evening make up.
Eyes - 
For the eyeshadow I have used the Charlie Face Make Up 8 pan palette in 'Brights' , I have made use of the lower four colours in the palette.
-Vanilla Gold on the entire eye area
- Rose Pink over the eyeball
- The Brick colour over the outer 3rd of the eye
- Lastly the Bronze colour to intensify and create a smokey outline around the entire eye area

I used the Charlie Ultra Lash Mascara in #002 Black to complete this look and create a bold 'Night Nude' eye accentuated by dramatic lashes.

Face - 
For the face I used the Charlie Face Make Up Compact Mineral Powder in #003 Warm Beige , to create a smooth and matte complexion.

Lips - 
For the lips I have used a rich and deep Fuchsia lipstick called Colour Beyond Lip Colour in #005 First Kiss. This gives a fabulous pop of colour against the neutral brown shades around the eye area.

So there you have it , to see what's new at Charlie Cosmetics or show some love visit here:
www.charliecosmetics.co.za
Twitter: CharlieRevlonSA








Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)