A little while back I got totally spoilt by the team at Avon with a gorgeous new fragrance they have just launched, as well as the most gorgeous pearl costume jewellery with gold and diamante embellishments.

Whilst I may not be a mother ( a very sore point for me) I sure felt special and treasured as a woman. It goes without saying that I wore both the fragrance and the jewellery at the very first opportunity that presented itself and I felt fabulous!!

Mothers Day is around the corner and there is no excuse not to spoil Mum when you see the fabulous specials on offer in the latest Avon Brochure.

Here are my treasures ...

The great news is that you too can buy mom these pretty jewels and fragrance, the best news is it won't even cost you an arm and a leg.

Avon have regular deals on their costume jewellery which vary from the pretty and whimsical... to the more sophisticated and classic jewellery such as my pearl set.

Here you can see my bracelet retails for just ZAR 89.00 and the earrings to match are just ZAR 69.00, affordable elegance for any mom.


The fragrance I received is a new release by Avon called Cherish ...

Definition:
CHERISH (verb) - hold (something) dear
synonyms: treasure, prize, value highly, hold dear

To me the name alone speak volumes about how I feel about my mother . My mom is my best friend , the person I most admire in this world. My mom is the person who taught me to be strong , to overcome and above all to believe that greater things are yet to come.

To this day my mom is my greatest supporter , the first person I call in a crisis and the shoulder I cry on ... never and I mean never forget how precious a mothers love is!

How apt a Mother's Day Gift would this not be?
 
So here is what I thought ...
 
Packaging -
Is the most beautiful fusion of transparent swirls in both glass and acrylic across both the bottle and the lid. It is feminine but with a hint of sophistication. The transparent bottle and cap both beautifully display the soft peachy ping fragrance and the gold accents of the pump.
 
It is pretty both to hold and on the shelf.
 
Fragrance -
This is a beautifully soft and ever so slightly floral fragrance with rich undertones which soften after about half an hour and linger on the skin in a musky veil.
 
It is a lovely day time fragrance for those who are not fond of the green (cheapre scents) or citrusy type fragrances.
 
Efficacy -
All of the Avon fragrances tend to be an Eau de Parfum and as such they have quite a long staying power, anything between 4 - 6 hours before you need reapply. Avon also always offer a scented body lotion and/or a deodorant in the same fragrance , this makes layering of your fragrance possible which will add even more wear-ability and longevity.
 
This fragrance is described as ..
 ' A tender floral scent with a heart of delightful jasmine sambac, precious musk's and creamy woods.' 
 


I personally adore this fragrance and in this months brochure you can get it at an absolute steal ...
All 3 for ZAR 239.00  -  Body Lotion , Deodorant and Eau de Parfum.
 
For more info visit: www.avon.co.za
 
 
 








Disclosure Ranking 2 (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section