So I was recently able to attend the #CTMeetUp , a first for me at one of Cindy Alfino's blogger meets and definitely not the last.
I must say it was with great expectation that day that I attended this get together having last time watched from afar with serious case of FOMO. This time however my dear friend Fi from Pout Perfection fetched me and we travelled together ... Yes , 'mini road trip'.
We were amongst the first to arrive and were led into quaint courtyard to be greeted by wine , sparkling grape juice and massages .... Oooh the massages by RAIN therapist trainees ( just
heavenly)!
As we chatted to fellow bloggers, got pampered , laughed and enjoyed a glass of wine the venue started filling up and getting rather busy ( of course I found a little corner and stayed there until we went into the main venue) and I don't really do crowds too well.
 
As we entered the venue it became a deafening buzz with the anticipation of the goodie bags and finding a seat with the gals became a priority.
Naturally people who knew each other well migrated to tables to be seated together , once seated everyone started peeking into their goodie bags and the 'oohs ' and 'aaahs' could be heard far and wide ... And for good reason too , just take a look ...
 

 
As if that were not enough there was a lucky prize draw ... but with a prize for each and every person .... Geez Cindy you outdid yourself here!

What did I win you ask?
Well only a R500 Woolies Voucher ...eeeeep! I get to go shopping ya'll!!

The afternoon was absolutely amazing and I personally just want to say a big THANK YOU! to the sponsors :
Admarula
Zana - Did you see my Chevron purse *happy dance*
Rain
Oh So Heavenly
Romeo Foxtrot
Incompass Insurance
Magical Moments In Time
Spree
John Frieda
Graze
Zomato *waves , love you guys*
Charlie Foxtrot
Revlon *always big love for you*

and of course for my fabulous voucher WOOLWORTHS!

Last but not least thank you Cindy for all your hard work , effort and love  the event was as amazing as you are!








Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section