If you don't know by now that I suffer from chronic dry hands (thanks to my blood pressure meds)  where have you been? 
This dry hand issue has resulted in an addiction to hand creams and has seen me trying from the most high end hand creams such as Crabtree & Evelyn to just about any old 'off the shelf' hand cream

What really makes my heart happy is when a PR company truly gets to know you , reads your blog and sends you items to review which they know you are lusting after and in this case AVON just hit it on the head!

So lets get into it then  ...

AVON CARE - INTENSIVE RELIEF HAND TREATMENT
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
This is a surprisingly large tube of hand cream at 100ml , however it is not bulk but rather sleek with a great navy coloured flip top cap for ease of use. The packaging is simple, clean lined and maybe even slightly clinical in appearance.

Fragrance -
There is no fragrance or colouring to speak of at all in this product.

Texture -
The texture is thick and super waxy when first applied , almost like a barrier cream however it soon starts melting into the hands and leaves a light veil of protection sealing in moisture with it's unique moisture lock complex.

Efficacy -
I find this product to be really effective and it truly alleviates any dry cracked skin , for me it especially helps with that 'tight and stretched' skin feeling one get from dishwashing liquid and other detergents.

I love to apply my INTENSIVE RELIEF HAND TREATMENT when I go to sleep at night and leave it to work it's magic uninterrupted whilst I snooze.

What you might like to know ...
Is that this treatment is rich in Rice Bran Oil , Soybean Oil and Jojoba Oil to hydrate protect and nourish the hands.

Retails for ZAR 41.00

For more info visit:
www.avon.co.za









Disclosure Ranking 2  (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section