Last year sometime I received a haul from the UK , in the haul was a foundation I was dying to try but had no clue as to what the the actual shade was that I would need ... My solution? A guess which thankfully paid off and turned out to be pretty accurate.

MAKE UP ACADEMY (MUA) - UNDRESS YOUR SKIN in NUDE
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
The 'nude' colour tube is long, thin and super practical , it has a screw top lid which might have been more practical as a flip top lid so that you can avoid dropping and even potentially loosing the lid.

Fragrance - 
It has a slight fragrance which is not something I could really put a name to , but it disappears on application.

Texture - 
The texture is quite liquid and yet this foundation applies smoothly , gives surprising coverage and leaves your skin feeling as though it can breath.
Without the application of powder to seal the foundation you get a soft dewy but even looking skin. With the application of powder,  you get a soft matte look to the skin.

I am in love with this foundation and can see some begging I the near future in order to stock up.

Efficacy - 
This foundation to me has been an amazing discovery , I love the coverage , the application and the durability of the product. The fact that it does not collect or clog in the pores is another plus , it is super affordable and comes in a generous sized tube.

In my books this is a winner a permanent on my list for UK hauls.





Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)