Hi everyone , I hope you are all well and that life is treating you well.

Just a quick life update , the new job is going great and woweee! has life gotten busy , but I will never forget about you and Femme Lifestyle will always be my baby.

My little Tiger cat is well on the way to recovery after being hit by a car and suffering a broken pelvis , he is already two weeks into his 6 week recovery and is such a trooper. Thank you to each and everyone of you for your well wishes and I will get around to doing a post purely on his little journey.

I hope you are still enjoying my posts , I have tried to add a few budget buys and drugstore purchases in just to mix things up a little, however I am still lucky enough to be working with the beloved brands that always support FL ( the others are just missing out , their loss *sticks out tongue* *giggles*).

On that note I just could not walk past these in Dis-Chem recently , I was shopping for specific beauty products and got drawn in (as you do) by the new products on the shelves ... needless to say I left with not one but two of these lippies.

So I guess you also want to know what they are like hmmm?

L.A. GIRL CHUNKY LIP PENCILS IN - WARM CARAMEL & PLUM
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
The packaging is cute , I love that the containers are the same colour as the actual lip colour itself , this makes it easy to quickly choose your colour at a glance ( both in-store) and at home.

Another great feature is that this is a twist up product , no sharpening required ...whoohooo!

Fragrance -
The smell chocolates , coconutty and vanilla-ish all at the same time , a truly yummy smelling lip colour.

Texture -
These lip balms , lip colours , lipsticks are super buttery , they glide on like a dream and give a great colour deposit on the lips.
They are also amazingly true to colour even after 30mins the colour remains unchanged.

Efficacy -
These are not long lasting lippies , they seem to hydrate and condition the lips with the added benefit of colour.
They last for a maximum of 1 hour before you may need to touch up and reapply. If eating or drinking you will need to reapply afterwards

What I like about the nude colour -  WARM CARAMEL
- it is a soft brown tinged nude , great for most skin colours

What I liked about the brown/raisin colour - PLUM
- I love that it can be used as bold colour for winter, alternatively you can apply 1 layer of colour to the lower lip and the spread over both lips to give a lighter more raisin brown colour.

These are available at Dis-Chem pharmacies nationwide and retail for approx ZAR 37.00














Disclosure Ranking 1 (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)