I discovered the wonderful brand Bath and Body Works when I worked on the cruise ships, the fun and rather yummy fragrances appeal to the little girl in me and always had me running to the nearest store when in the USA. It is no secret that I am a vanilla addict and so when they recently launched a new vanilla fragrance I begged a friend to bring me a set from the UAE.

Needless to say my knees are getting calluses with all the begging I am doing these days ... It's so flipping amazing!

BATH & BODY WORKS - WILD MADAGASCAR VANILLA
So here is what I thought ...

Body Mist:
Packaging -
The packaging is fun , wild and warm in looks, colour and appearance ... it is accentuated with rich gold. I love that the body mist is such a generous size.

Fragrance - 
The fragrance is soft , musky and sultry all ensconced in the most sumptuous veil of vanilla. This is the ultimate vanilla fragrance for the naughty and seductive by nature ... Love it!

Efficacy -
When used in conjunction with the body lotion  there is no need to use the actual fragrance/ EDT. The body mist is also great to spritz over your hair and clothes ensuring your fragrance lasts all day.

Body Lotion:
Packaging - 
Once again it is fun and funky with the leopard print, the bottle is transparent allowing you to see your products level at all time.

It comes with a flip top cap which makes it easy to dispense product, even when your hands are full of  lotion.

Fragrance - 
Again this is warm seductive and naughty ... Love it! This has just enough fragrance in it to be an awesome body lotion to use at bedtime .. Leaving you with seductive waves of warm and spicy vanilla.

Efficacy - 
This is a lovely nourishing body lotion and one that I plan to treasure and only use on special occasions. I can't tell you how much I wish this brand was in South Africa as I really have never had any complaints about any of the fragrances or formulations.

As you can see from above I am totally addicted and love love love Bath and Bodyworks , you can visit them online at www.bathandbodyworks.com













Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)