In a world caught up in celebrities, punting self image and self sacrifice in order to achieve the ideal 'self' it is great to see beautiful and real women such as Eva Mendes start to take centre stage.

Eva has long been a favourite actress of mine with her quirky roles bordering on hilarious and contrasting more serious roles which are convincing and heartfelt , it therefore brought a huge grin to my face to see her appointed as the latest face of Estee Lauder.


Eva will be representing a new product line called New Dimension , this launch promises to be a big one so brace yourself for sometime in July this year.

I personally am looking forward to these sneak slips of new products as revealed by my good friend Dave Lackie  New Dimension Shape + Fill as well as New Dimension Expert Liquid Tape.

Eva had the following to say about joining Estee Lauder ...
“I’m excited to represent New Dimension skincare because I can relate personally to what it stands for – the power we have as women to take control and transform our own beauty.”

I personally am ecstatic about Eva as the new face of Estee Lauder.









Disclosure Ranking 1 (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section