It's no secret that I am a Filorga junkie , my skin absolutely loves the brand and responds especially well ... In fact I'm convinced that Filorga has significantly contributed to slowing down my ageing process.

Today I want to share my '3 of the Best' from Filorga and trust me it was tough to single out three favourites ....
3 OF THE BEST FROM FILORGA
Time Filler Matt - 
This is a day cream/moisturiser that comes in two formulations. The first is the one featured above and my personal favourite called Time-Filler Mat, a formulation specifically developed for combination and/or oily skins in need of anti-ageing ingredients without weighing it down with heavy nourishing oils.

I absolutely love that this cream contains the unique patented NCTF cocktail as well as hyaluronic acid to help fill and plump out lines and wrinkles. I personally find that when I use this gel-cream formulation my skin is hydrated and plump , the appearance of pores on my skin is reduced and I have minimal shine during the day.

I love that the Filorga products all have the same fresh and almost lemony smell which disappears after a few minutes in the skin.

The second formulation is called Time Filler and is the orginal moisturiser aimed at normal, dry and dehydrated skins.

Time-Filler Eyes -
This cream has the same unique NCTF complex , hyaluronic acid and lemony fresh scent ... It is however formulated specifically for the eye area and contains an ingredient which has a Botox like action on the expression lines around the eye area. 

The active ingredients have a cumulative action , which means the longer you use it the more beneficial they are in preventing future lines and wrinkles.

Perfect + Serum -
This is the latest FILORGA product here in SA , it is a serum/booster that promises a balanced skin , radiant complexion with anti-ageing benefits and it delivers on all fronts. It is a silky soft white serum which when applied gives the skin a natural and radiant glow. The longer you use this product the more beneficial and viable results you will see.

I am absolutely addicted to this serum and can see a huge difference when I lapse and have not used it for more than three days.


For more info at www.filorgasouthafrica.co.za
Filorga is available at select Edgars and Red Square stores




Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)
Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)