I am usually a Coral and brighter pink on the nails kinda gal , you may even catch me with the deeper reds and plums in winter however up until now I have not really embraced the more natural and nude shades.

I do however find myself drawn to these lately and I am not sure if it's because life has suddenly gotten rather hectic or rather just a need for change?

So here is an attempt at a rather natural looking nail ... with a little pink sparkle on the ring fingers as an accent nail ,  not that you can see it with this camera (but if you try it you'll see the fabulous sparkle)

NUDISTS DREAM NAILS
So lets unpack a little ...

The color's I chose were :
- On all the nails  - nails inc. Hero Shade in Porchester Square #343
- On the accent nail - Revlon's Transforming Effects in Pink Glaze #745 (it looks quite gold above but it is truly the prettiest girly pink sparkle.

nails inc. Porchester Square
Is the prettiest nude shade with a blue undertone, this makes it the ideal natural shade for those of us with a pink skin tone.
I loved this colour on my hands and even though it is a soft and barely there shade I felt super feminine and happy to show my hands.
The bottle is the usual cylindrical shape, the colour deposit was so good that you could easily get away with one coat of nail polish.

Retails for ZAR 115.00
Available at Edgars and Edgars Red Square Stores

Revlon's Transforming Effects in Pink Glaze
This has to be one of the prettiest pink glitter coats with a superfine texture to the glitter it gives an almost 3D effect and the light just loves to play with the sparkles.
This is a limited edition so if you love pink and sparkles run and get yourself one before they are all gone.
You can have amazing fun with this transforming effects top coat just imagine the pink sparkles over an Indigo Blue 'mermaid nails' or over Chocolate Brown for a 'Strawberry and Chocolate' look .. the ideas are endless!

Available all all leading Retailers and Pharmacies.

I love both of these colours and I often wear them as individual polishes on my nails #truestory. I must say I love the Revlon colour for a changed up matte look with a feint sparkle, when my nails are short it's exceptional how soft and subdued it looks.

Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)