So my eternal quest for the ultimate all-in-one lash defining , building , curling and volumising mascara continues. Late to the party as usual I recently spoilt myself (at last) to the Miss Manga mascara by L'Oreal.

Miss Manga has just last week won the Elle Beauty Awards Mascara category, which left me even more excited to try this pretty pink and black tube on my non-existent lashes.

L'OREAL MISS MANGA MASCARA
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
The packaging is fun ,pretty  and girly with it' metallic pink lid and contrasting black tube.
The applicator itself gave me a quick scare as it has a super flexible tip which bends and curves the way you want it to when applying the mascara , however when you are blissfully unaware (as I was) it almost seems as though the wand is broken until you take a closer look.

Fragrance - 
There is none to speak of.

Texture - 
Surprisingly the texture is a medium paste texture , not gloopy and not overly dry, this mascara applies like a dream . It is quick to build and give volume as well as add length to the lashes.

Efficacy - 
Okay okay I am a convert , I am suitably  impressed by the results achieved with this mascara , I can clearly see why it is an award winner. My only wish would be for a waterproof option , but it will take some doing to beat the results of this little number.


I am definitely happy with my purchase and blown away by the results , I will be using this mascara until  every last drop is used up for sure.

It gives length , volume , curl and an intense colour deposit on the lashes ... Mangalicious baby!

Available at leading cosmetics stores and pharmacies, I got men at Dis-Chem for ZAR 139.00.



Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)