I have been passionate about skin care oils for as long as I can remember , my favourites being the likes of Decleor , Clarins , Darphin to name but a few ... but now there is a budget friendly option that means we can all indulge in a little of the 'good stuff'.

I know some time back I did a review on the Lipdol Cleansing Body Oil which I absolutely fell in love with and still use to this day.

Now I bring to you the Lipidol Overnight Face Oil and here is what I thought of this lovely pot of sunshine...

LIPIDOL OVERNIGHT FACE OIL
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
I love this cute chubby little bottle with it's easy to grip white plastic cap and (ground breaking) transparent dropper.
This packaging is easy to hold , practical to use and doesn't occupy to much space on my shelf ... love it!

Fragrance -
The fragrance is that of Ylang Ylang essential oil with a hint of other botanicals , this not only gives the oil it's unique smell but also adds to the vibrant yellow colour of this face oil.

Texture - 
The texture is that of a nourishing facial oil which penetrates the skin, it does however leave a superficial layer on the skin which means it continues to hydrate and nourish overnight.

Efficacy - 
What you may not know is that whilst our bodies metabolic rate drops at night when we sleep , our skins metabolism kicks in to repair any damage to the skin from the days activities , making this the ideal time to apply the LIPIDOL OVERNIGHT FACE OIL and also why it was developed specifically for this purpose.

The overnight face oil has the following function on the skin ...
'Supplements the skin's natural oily layer stripped away by daily exposure to the elements.'


I have and am still enjoying this facial oil at night , it smells heavenly and my skin wakes up feeling super soft and nourished. I can see that this could definitely become a firm favourite at under 80 bucks I consider it a steal!

Available at all Clicks stores nationwide at just R79.95 ...hurry! 
You won't be sorry!





Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)