What do you look for in a foundation?
I know that I usually look for, for me it is staying power , overall appearance and texture .that being said , I do also enjoy a sheer foundation and/or BB Cream that can be worn on those  relaxed casual days.

When i received this amazing little pump my curiosity was piqued for many reasons a) this was featured on one of my shop the brochure features b) it is enriched with super foods and c) it is oil free.

So all in all an exciting little number in it's cute pinkish pump!

                                          AVON'S BRIGHT START FOUNDATION
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
This is such a cute transparent plastic pump with it pretty pink pump and branding. The pump dispenses out quite a large amount and I found that two pumps are more than enough for my entire face area.

Fragrance - 
The fact that this foundation contains orange and pomegranate along with other super foods does not really affect the fragrance( I think I was expecting a fruity aroma) , which is pleasant but not necessarily reminiscent of any particular smell.

Texture - 
The texture is light and spreads easily and evenly, despite being oil free.
BRIGHT START has a buildable quality to it. The more coverage you desire the more you need to layer this foundation.

Efficacy - 
This foundation stays true to colour , gives the skin a gorgeous radiant glow and has a super dewy appearance. Your skins texture improves and the overall appearance seems to become more luminous.

I love wearing this on weekends when I am just plodding around the house , it's a great addition to anyone's make up dresser.

This foundation is currently on special in the April 2015 Brochure for just ZAR 109.90 .... That's a saving of ZAR 80.00 .... Hurry!

For more info check out www.avon.co.za






Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)