I am just a tad obsessed with getting older or should I rather say 'aging gracefully' , I am not however in the income bracket that allows me to have procedures such as Botox and Fillers ( and I am honestly not sure I would anyway), I am however always on the look out for the ulitmate eye cream , treatment cream and serum ... and I just found another beauty!

Filorga have recently launched their latest innovation and 'radiance inducing' serun in South Africa called the Perfect + Serum , here's a little more about the product ...

FILORGA PERFECT + SERUM
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
The packaging is a lovely upright glass dropper bottle with squishy rubber topped dropper and a touch of chrome.

Due to the active ingredients it is vital for this product to come in glass, the white tinted coating is unique and clever by protecting the precious ingredients contained within from the sun.

Fragrance - 
It has the fabulous lemony and fresh scent of all the Filorga skin care and also contains the fabulous and patented NCTF cocktail.

Texture - 
The texture is a glossy and slightly tacky fluid which is milky white in colour. One dropper 'suck n squeeze' is more than enough to cover the entire face and neck area.
It smooothes over the skin easily and disappears within a minute or two leaving a soft and silky veil on the outside.

Efficacy - 
I had my doubts when I saw a fellow skin care therapist and beauty blogger comment on whether this product would deliver, and in my opinion it does.
It has refined my pores , given me a lovely fresh complexion without any redness (which most radiance products do) and I can see my skin improving daily.

I actually forgot my product at home when I had gone away for the weekend and I noticed a huge difference in how my skin looked and how my make up lasted.

I love this product and I know you will too.

What you might like to know:
The three main actions of the new product include:
· Refined skin texture and fewer fine lines
· Tightened pores and a matte appearance
· A healthy, natural golden glow

Retails for ZAR 865.00 for 30ml available at Edgars , Red Square stores and selected salons and Skin Care Centres.

For stockist information visit www.filorgasouthafrica.co.za or contact (012) 548-0725.
Follow on Twitter: @FilorgaSA

So I am sure you could see how spending your last few pennies or over spending that this serum may weell get you 'blacklisted' ...tee hee! Only jokes!


Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)