Time is flying and I promise I am really trying to get to everyone and everything but sheeesh!
Anyhoo here is another Five Favourites post just for you ...


FIVE FAVOURITES FRIDAY - AU NATUREL
So lets unpack a little ...

CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE POWDER BLUSH in 180 CARESSE
I absolutely love the soft peach luminosity that this blush gives , it has a build-ability to it, you can therefore make it as light or as defined as possible. The packaging with Chanel is always ultra luxe and  sophisticated.
I am absolutely 'in love' with the return of the 'nude and natural' look.

ROBANDA ANTI-AGEING HAND CREAM
This is a lovely treatment hand cream , not your average hand cream ... it is rather a lightweight preventative option, with the fabulous addition of an SPF to prevent sunburn , ageing and age spots.
These are available in SA from www.glamorecosmetics.co.za

nails inc. PORCHESTER SQUARE (HERO SHADE)
The ultimate 'faux' nude for me , it is not quite barely there, but rather makes just a hint of colour look super feminine. nails inc. are found in Edgar's and Edgar's Red Square stores as well as online.

This colour which is called Porchester Square s part of the Hero Shades Collection and I personally think it is well suited to any of the fair skin tones.

VIRIDIAN ORGANIC NAIL & CUTICLE OIL
My nails have been peeling for weeks and nothing I have done up until now has even made a iota of a difference but then I was sent this little gem to test.
The Viridian Organic Nail & Cuticle Oil is a gorgeous golden colour and by simply massaging a few drops into my cuticles and over my nails every night, my nails have stopped peeling, my cuticles are softer and the cracks in my fingers are starting to heal.

This is a great investment for anyone with weak nails, a true blessing. Find it at www.viridian.co.za

KONJAC EYE MAKE-UP REMOVAL SPONGES
These precious eye make up removal sponges are made from the 'Konjac' potato. Once wet they are super soft , squishy and gentle on the eyes.
If you know the Konjac face or body sponges, you will understand how special these are. I even use mine soaked in a little tea and then cooled in the fridge as an eye compress.
Available online from www.infinityskincare.co.za

So there you have it ladies my favourites for that natural look that is back in fashion.


Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)