I just lurve lurve lurve new beauty products, it's a problem I know but how can you resist when there is so much fun to be had in testing and trying out new 'goodies' ..

Here are a few of my latest favourites which are to be newly launched by Avon ...
These are divine for the ultimate 'winged' look , even though this is an artform I have yet to perfect.

A foundation that is formulated with Super Foods ...ohlalalah! give me some of that please! It has a soft dewy finish and the added benefit of an SPF 15.
Did I mention it boosts the skins hydration by 57% thanks to Collagen and Elastin (this oldie has gotta try one).

Now for those of you who have been eyeballing Paul & Joe and Guerlain's colour correcting pearls ... take a deep breath as AVON are launching their own version called CC PEARLS.... now's your chance so hurry!
** p.s. I have this Kabuki brush and because it is so compact it's great for your make up bag :)

I have a few friends who are just as big 'perfume freaks' as I am and yes, I would love an array of expensive fragrances however they are not in the budget.

I can however splurge every now and then on the affordable fragrances from Avon and still build up a little collection or 'fragrance buffet' as I like to call it ... and this is next on my 'must have list' with it's precious musks and creamy woods.

So ladies there you have it new and exciting products coming from Avon, watch this space as I bring you some new launches later this week from Catrice too.


Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)