Last week I was lucky enough to attend an event with 'A TOUCH OF GOLD'!

Picture it ... sipping on  the likes of  4th Street wine, whilst nibbling on gold dusted cupcakes, macaroons and vanilla candy floss topped with zingy popping candy. It was a blast and an event that left me with a 'boot longing ' melancholy!

Happy Birthday!

Unveiled on the evening of the 26th of March was the most exquisite shoe and light installation.
A virtual chandelier of shoes , which was hung suspended from the ceiling behind a large gold frame where guests posed for selfies galore.
The beautiful new AW15 FRow collection was also unveiled, inspired by the bustling front row of international fashion weeks where the industries top fashion editors, influencers and stylists set the trends.

Here just take a look ...
Love love love these wedge heeled boots!
And I so need a pair of quilted boots as seen below  ...sigh!

On the evening the 'Mistress' of Ceremonies and Celebrity Brand Ambassador for Bronx Woman , non other than the lovely Tracey Lange had the following to share ... 

“When I joined the Bronx Woman team 3 years ago as the first brand ambassador, they were only 7 years old. I saw this as a very positive sign, as my lucky number, is 7!

Over the years I have fallen more and more in love with the brand every time I put on a pair of my Bronx Woman ‘girlfriends’. They are only 10 but it feels as if they have solidly established themselves as an iconic fashion brand, especially if you see their new collection. I just can't wait for the cold days!” Tracey Lange – Celebrity Brand Ambassador


You too will fall in love as I did so yes, you can blame me and I'm #sorrynotsorry as the Boot and Shoe Collection is absolutely gorgeous!

The Main collection styles start from ZAR 299.00 and leather styles from ZAR 1099.00
For more info and stockists vist:
www.bronxwoman.com




Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)