Yesterday saw a rather sultry and seductive mood in my wishlist, and in today's wishlist I wanted to show you the fun, flirty and feminine 'lustworthy finds' and here they are ...enjoy!

This is my romantic collection ...

So let's unpack a little ...

Make up - 
Lancome French Affair Eye Shadow Palette
Make Up Revolution Godess of Love Highlighter - www.makeuprevolutionstore.com
Make Up Revolution Blushing Hearts - Iced Hearts
Make Up Revolution Lip Lava in Tremor
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencils in Rose Gold
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencils in Pearl www.esteelauder.co.za

Fragrance - 
Dior - Forever and Ever Dior
Ralph Lauren Summer Blossom
Esacada Turquoise Summer

Nails - 
nails inc Brompton Place available at Edgars Red Square and online

Bath and Body - 
Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar - www.lush.co.za
Lush Lonely Heart Bubble Bar - ON MY LUSTLIST

Home -
Glitter Travel Mug available at Woolworths and Online - ON MY LUSTLIST

So there you have it , my romantic and whimsical picks for Valentine's day. I hope you are having an awesome day and being spoilt rotten.



Disclosure Ranking 1- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)
** Please note this is not a sponsored post , just purely my favourite finds