Oh how I love the colour of this polish and when I started writing this post I was immediately transported back in time to that fabulous and rather catchy tune ...

I know you remember it , it goes a little something like this ...

'I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's in and outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...'


So catchy and now once again it is stuck in my head (yes, my own fault I know).
Anyway back to business and the excitement of recieving one of the 3D glitter special effects nail polishes from nails inc SA, the colour is called Connaught Square.
The unique make up of this glitter polish is having two very different sized glitter particles and in this instance two different colours to boot (blue and purple), it results in a rather surprising and ultra pretty effect on the nails.
The glitter particles are suspended in a transparent blue-ish gel polish, and after 2 coats of colour it gives the nails a glitzy finish.

NAILS INC 3D GLITTER POLISH IN CONNAUGHT SQUARE
I must say that the colour tends to photograph much darker than it is, it's actually the prettiest 'light blue denim' colour with lovely purple sparkles in between.

So here is what I thought ... 
Packaging -
As with all nails inc nail polishes they are in cute round and chubby bottles and this 3D glitter special effects polish has a chrome/silver lid.
The brush is of medium width and not shaped or tapered at the bottom. 

Texture -
The texture of this polish is almost 'gel-like', it covers in a fairly sheer layer however two coats and it gives full coverage.
Surprisingly it applies with an almost matte finish, even after applying a top coat,that being said ... it is super pretty with it's matte look and the shiny sparkles coming through. 

Efficacy - 
I found this polish to be longwearing with minimal tip wear even after 3 days it was looking good. It does bear mentioning that it takes a little extra time to set completely, so don't be in a hurry!
Lastly the biggest cheat of all: you can touch up the tips and no one will notice ...shhhh!

I really enjoy using the nails inc range of nail polishes, they are trendy and come in a variety of textures,effects and fashion colours whilst still giving you great wear.

This particular polish retails for ZAR 125.00  however there is a wide variety and prices range from ZAR 24.95 - ZAR 165.00.

nails inc are available online at www.redsquare.co.za or at selected EDGARS stores nationwide.
For more on nails inc the brand www.nailsinc.com









Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)