Recently the most intriguing parcel of AVON lipsticks landed on my desk , as you know I am no 'Cosmetics snob' so with a little squeal of glee I just couldn't wait to get a peek and a sniff in (yes, I smell everything ...it's important you know!).

Today I want to share with you this awesome discovery and believe me when I tell you , that you will love them! Introducing AVON'S ULTRA COLOUR INDULGENCE LIPSTICKS ...

AVON - ULTRA COLOURS INDULGENCE LIPSTICK - SPF 15
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
The packaging is a sleek glossy black acrylic tube with chrome accents. The tube is slightly graduated in width on the ends making it slightlly narrower and surprisingly much easier to hold.

Fragrance - 
Hmmm not too crazy about the smell which is a little on the aromatic side , however this disappears after 5 minutes and is soon forgotten.

Texture - 
It looks matte at first glance but with the gel base it glides on like and dream and leaves a deliciously hydrated  and smooth feeling on the lips.

Efficacy - 
I love the colour deposit and the fact that it has true colour technology means that the pigments are also true to colour. I have been blown away by these colours and in particular the nude shades of the
ULTRA COLOUR INDULGENCE.

As for traces on my tea cup , well uhm yes there was ... however when swatching on my lips the colour especially the red didn't budge (far more effective than stains even).
I love these lipsticks and find them to be a good rival to the Revlon and Almay lipsticks.

Retails for R139.95

You might like to know :
- Come in 10 fabulous shades
- Containing comforting gel base , smooth and comfortable
- Contain a Hydra Complex for velvety soft lips
- Contain True Colour technology

The shades I got to try were ....
As you can see I had fun swatching for you (I get so bored with the arm shots).

For more info visit:
www.avon.co.za


Disclosure Ranking 2- (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)