When it comes to lips I am a hopeless lover of lipbalms , lip stains and lip glosses .
I love the feel of a smooth gliding and moisture filled product on my skin as opposed to the more traditional lipstick.

Here are three of my favourites from last year ...
L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche in Nude Vibrato - 
I absolutely love this product, from the broad flat applicator to the gold casing which is ever so ' la dee dah' it also offers a great colour deposit. There is nothing quite like the soft smooth feel it leaves on your lips as it spreads evenly without any trace of patches or enven coverage.
I choose to use this particular colour during the day, especially when I have more 'dramatic eyes' and wish to soften the look a little.
This particular colour is a nude tone but it does bear mentioning that there are 7 fabulous shades in this range.

It sells for ZAR 169.95

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain in Shanghai Sizzle -
It' took me a while to get used to both the texture and the fragrance of this product. I soon realised however what an asset and treasure this lippy was, and now it travels with me everywhere!
The Shanghai Sizzle is one of those 'go to' colours which goes with everything, and makes it the perfect lippy to carry in your purse at all times ... need I mention that Orange is also very much 'in' at the moment?

This lippy comes in 12 fabulous shades.

It retails for ZAR 159.00

Revlon Colourstay Overtime in Endless Spice -
This is the longest wearing of my lippies and I often use it when out for meetings or visiting clients ( you know when you can't touch up') . It can tend to be a little drying on the lips so make sure you use the gloss after the matte coat has dried properly.

This product retails for ZAR 179.00

All of the above are available at leading retail outlets and stockists.

So there you have it ladies three of the best in my books , try them and tell me what you think?


Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)